Our Veterinary Health Advisors are all qualified and registered experienced vet nurses. Telephone for an appointment to see them – they will give you the most up to date advice for your pet. Seeing one of the nurses is a great way to ensure your new pet, or faithful companion is in top condition, they are a fountain of knowledge on lifestyle advice.
The following clinic appointments are free of charge:
- Advice before choosing a new pet
- New puppy and kitten checks and advice
- Monthly puppy and kitten development and weight checks
- Weight and wellness clinic to help your pet reach and maintain optimum weight
- Dental care and how to brush your pet’s teeth
- Regular diabetic advice
- Feeding your pet
- Changing your pet onto a prescription food
- Golden Oldies health and wellness
To find out more about our Golden Oldies Health and Wellness clinic, simply click here
Members of our Pet Health Club can enjoy free 2nd health check for puppies at 6 months and 25% off Royal Canin and Hills prescription food or cost price non prescription foods. Together with all year flea and worm treatments. Click here to find out more.